TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by midnight on Friday 11th November 2011. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter write 50 words about what makes you a Jojo Moyes fan. Email your entry to email@example.com , giving your message the title “Trailer Entry”
6. All correctly completed entries will be forwarded to a judging panel made up of the marketing director, publicity director and managing director of Michael Joseph at Penguin books. They will select 10 successful entrants. The winning entries will be the entries that in the opinion of the judges show a clear passion for Jojo Moye’s books and an interest in women’s fiction.
7. The winners’ prize is the opportunity to take part in our book trailer shoot on Saturday 10th December at Penguin Books offices in central London. Promoter will reimburse each winner for any reasonable travel expenses that they incur in attending the trailer shoot but no additional expenses will be covered. In the event that you cannot make these dates, no alternative dates will be possible and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a substitute winner.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winners will be notified via email by Tuesday 15th November. The winner must claim their prize within 14 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant (or their parent/guardian on their behalf) grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant (or their parent/guardian on their behalf) undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
11. To obtain details of the winners please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
12. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
13. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
14. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS